Bring on the fun under the sun! Summer is the best season to get your fitness on. Nothing beats morning runs to get you healthy and feeling great. Cardio is one of the best forms of exercise because it works your entire body in one action. Running is not the only form of cardio. You can jump rope, go for a bike ride or go for a swim.
I try my best to go for 20 to 30 minute runs every morning! Remember it’s not going to be easy at first but as you begin to make a routine out of it, running longer distances will become easier.
Here a few tips for when you do running:
- Eat a healthy meal and make sure you’re hydrated.
- Wear a cap so the sunlight isn’t directly hitting you.
- Invest in running shoes! Your feet will feel much better in proper running shoes and so will your joints.
- Always check the weather beforehand. If it is a bit on the warm side wear shorts but if it is a bit cooler tights or capris will do the trick.
- For even more fun, bring along your headphones and your phone/mp3 player and run to your favourite music.
Stay updated with all the fashion and fitness updates on Instagram: @eternallypinkk