The world of fashion has taken a step back into an earlier decade! The 90’s have snuck their way back into our lives once again. Who didn’t love the 90s? Life seemed much simpler back then. Let’s be real, who didn’t want to live in the world of Friends? It would be great to live in an era where technology wasn’t everything, and one would meet their friends at a nice coffee shop to hang out and catch up. Alas, that is not the world we live in today. But traveling back in time is not difficult through FASHION!
This look was inspired a bit by the 90s, more specifically, high waisted ripped mom jeans. Mouthful, am I RIGHT?! Nonetheless, I paired these jeans with a retro-esk red striped sweater and accessorized accordingly.
- Jeans: TopShop (“Mom High Waisted”)
- Sweater: H&M
- Hat: H&M
- Sunglasses: Aldo
I did not list all of the makeup I used, just a few products I thought were worth mentioning.
- Foundation: L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte (“105-Natural Beige”)
- Lips: NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (“Vintage”)
- Contour: Sleek Face Contour Kit (“Medium 885”)
- Highlight: Becca (“Champagne Pop”) & MAC (Soft & Gentle)
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt (“Black”)
Until next time!