I’m constantly researching and experimenting new skincare. I have come across some new faves which have definitely improved the condition and appearance of my skin. Let’s begin and go through each step in my morning skincare routine:
- Cleanser: Ole Henriksen “Face the Truth Gel Cleanser”
- Right after I’m done washing my face I can see my skin looking so much cleaner and more refreshed. I find that gel cleansers do a better job with really purifying the skin. This face wash includes citrus and seaweed extracts.
- Toner: Nivea “Refreshing Toner”
- I have repurchased this item so many times. It has truly helped clear my skin up. After cleansing if there is anything left over on my skin, this toner will take care of it. It tightens my pores and ensures my skin is as clean as possible.
- Moisturizer: The Ordinary “Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA”
- This brand is one of the more affordable skincare brands out there but definitely can be comparable to higher end products. I love the non-greasy formula of this moisturizer and its ability to keep my skin hydrated all day. This product is oil and alcohol free to provide a fresh and lightweight feeling to my skin.
- Tinted Moisturizer: Origins “Ginzing SPF 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer”
- I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer not only because it protects my skin from the sun, it balances my uneven skin tone because of its sheer tint coverage. I am not a fan of wearing foundation on a daily basis so this is the perfect product for those who avoid clogging their pores. This product energizes your skin since it is powered by coffee. The only complain I have about this product is that for my combination skin it’s a bit drying, so that’s why I moisturize with The Ordinary brand, so it’s not the end of the world.
- Eye Cream: Origins “Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream ti Brighten and Depuff”
- Favourite day eye cream yet! I love the lightweight, non-greasy formula and the fact that it instantly brightens my under eyes. I usually pair a concealer on top of this eye cream without any problem or creasing. This eye cream is made with coffee beans which helps rapidly brighten and wake tired eyes. It definitely reduces the appearance of dark circles and bags which is exactly what I need.
- Neck Cream: Tarte “Maracuja Neck Treatment”
- This may be excessive but I am doing everything I can to help my skin now and for the future. This hydrating, no greasy formula helps improve the appearance of my skin on the neck and décolleté. Don’t neglect the neck area, it ages too! It also helps the appearance of wrinkles and sagging. Avoid that turkey neck.
Taking preventative measures doesn’t start at a certain age; it starts as soon as possible. Have you tried any of these products? If you’re looking for new skincare products to try, check out my faves and let me know how you like them! Let’s not neglect our skin and always protect it as much as we possibly can.
Prices, without tax or shipping, for the products mentioned (CAD):
- Ole Henriksen “Face the Truth Gel Cleanser”: $29
- Nivea “Refreshing Toner”: $10
- The Ordinary “Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA”: $6
- Origins “Ginzing SPF 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer”: $49
- Origins “Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream ti Brighten and Depuff”: $39
- Tarte “Maracuja Neck Treatment”: $55
Until Next Time!